Synthetic and mechanical notions overlaid on an organic yet detailed landscape. A journey intimately sharing small wondrous details of the natural world and how, when they are observed by a discerning eye, they can lead to inner discoveries and timeless steps forward. The soundscapes shape the atmosphere to convey both the natural imagery and the eternal wonderment of the universe.
Written, produced and recorded by Andrew Lahiff, September 2011 to August 2012.
Photography by Yulia Bogdanova
Design by Steve Brand
1. lands of shades and colours [6.46]
2. soft clouds behind the rain [6.33]
3. faraway coastlines [6.07]
4. almost dawn in the valley [7.21]
5. gatherings on mountains [5.08]
6. whispering leaves [4.44]
7. echoes of the harmonic canyons [7.00]
8. trees casting shadows [5.10]
9. never far from ancient sunlight [8.04]
10. the history of all living things [8.13]
11. sanctuary from modern dreams [4.31]